How Do I Apply?
The Montfort Academy seeks students who love learning, who love God, and who want to serve their neighbor. If this describes you, then apply to The Montfort Academy! If admitted, you will become part of a very special school that has an exceptional and caring faculty and warm, welcoming students.
The Application process has the following easy steps:
- All applicants must complete the online application and send in your elementary school transcript.
- All applicants must also take the TACHS exam and list Montfort (code 268) as one of your top three choices on your TACHS entrance ticket.
- You may also provide one or two optional letters of recommendation. You principal or teacher may fill out our online form, below. Or, they can download the form and email it back to Montfort at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage you to schedule a Shadow Day. A Shadow Day is the best way to experience the unique character of Montfort and to help you understand if Montfort is right for you.
- When your application is complete, we will contact you to schedule an interview with you and your family. This year's interview date is Saturday, December 9, 2017.
BUTTONS AND FORMS
- Fill out our online Application by clicking the blue APPLY NOW button, below.
- Schedule a visit by clicking Shadow Day.
- Click Here to download a Transcript Release Form, to be given to your current school Principal.
- OPTIONAL: Request one or two letters of Recommendation from teachers who know you well. Your principal or teacher may use the button below to submit the form. Or, the form may downloaded by clicking Recommendation Form.
- Remember Code 268 for your TACHS exam.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about The Montfort Academy!